I did not remove the tf_server_identity_account_id or
tf_server_identity_token from my autoexec.cfg, and my server shows:

    steamid : [G:1:4424] (85568392920043848)
    account : logged in

Based on our different results, it would seem that these vars still do
something (although maybe being "logged in" doesn't mean anything anymore).

    - Dave

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Saint K. <sai...@specialattack.net> wrote:

> Thanks for that.
>
> Just curious though, does the "account" bit show 'not logged in' for
> everyone?
>
> Cheers,

Dave Parker
Systems Administrator
Utica College
Integrated Information Technology Services
(315) 792-3229
Registered Linux User #408177