Hello,

I have a script which checks for updates to TF2 and sends the sv_shutdown
command to my TF2 server if an update is available.  This worked fine for
over a year, but recently TF2 has stopped shutting down like it's supposed
to.  Instead, I see messages like this in the console:

sv_shutdown
sv_shutdown command received.
Server will shut down in -4862700 seconds, or when it becomes empty.

But the server is empty when this happens, and has been for a long time.
Any ideas?

    Thanks!
    Dave

--