This update includes a version of libcrypto++ which incorrectly tries to
use AVX instructions on CPUs that don't support those, e.g. Xeon X56**
CPUs. This causes "invalid opcode" crashes.

> traps: srcds_linux[30047] trap invalid opcode ip:f762af59 sp:ffe39690
> error:0 in dedicated_srv.so[f74ac000+23f000]

The steam linux client had a similar issue caused by the same libcrypto++
library a while ago (
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/steam-for-linux/issues/4077 ).

Can we please get an update with these instructions disabled?