When activating the maya plugins that come with the SDK, I noticed that
VsMaster.mll adds an extra tool to the hypershade window. Under all the
generic maya shaders, it adds a shader called "Vs VMT" and it looks like it
gives us the ability to preview valve materials in maya.

This would by nifty for my current project, but I'm having a devil of a time
getting it set up right. The built-in help command is just a little too
vague to clarify my problem with proper paths. Has anyone here fooled around
with this tool? Could you spare some wisdom, if so?

-Greg