Sha'ul's Letter to the Ephesians, Chapter 3

   {3:1} For this cause I, Sha'ul, am the prisoner of Messiah Yeshua on
 behalf of you Goyim, {3:2} if it is so that you have heard of the
 administration of that grace of God which was given me toward you;
 {3:3} how that by revelation the mystery was made known to me, as I
 wrote before in few words, {3:4} by which, when you read, you can
 perceive my understanding in the mystery of Messiah; {3:5} which in
 other generations was not made known to the children of men, as it has
 now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit;
 {3:6} that the Goyim are fellow heirs, and fellow members of the body,
 and fellow partakers of his promise in Messiah Yeshua through the Good
 News, {3:7} whereof I was made a servant, according to the gift of
 that grace of God which was given me according to the working of his
 power. {3:8} To me, the very least of all holy ones, was this grace
 given, to preach to the Goyim the unsearchable riches of Messiah,
 {3:9} and to make all men see what is the administration of the
 mystery which for ages has been hidden in God, who created all things
 through Yeshua the Messiah; {3:10} to the intent that now through the
 assembly the manifold wisdom of God might be made known to the
 principalities and the powers in the heavenly places, {3:11} according
 to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Messiah Yeshua our Lord;
 {3:12} in whom we have boldness and access in confidence through our
 faith in him. {3:13} Therefore I ask that you may not lose heart at my
 troubles for you, which are your glory.

   {3:14} For this cause, I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord
 Yeshua the Messiah, {3:15} from whom every family in heaven and on
 [1>]eretz[<1] is named, {3:16} that he would grant you, according to
 the riches of his glory, that you may be strengthened with power
 through his Spirit in the inward man; {3:17} that Messiah may dwell in
 your hearts through faith; to the end that you, being rooted and
 grounded in love, {3:18} may be strengthened to comprehend with all
 the holy ones what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
 {3:19} and to know Messiah's love which surpasses knowledge, that you
 may be filled with all the fullness of God. {3:20} Now to him who is
 able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think,
 according to the power that works in us, {3:21} to him be the glory in
 the assembly and in Messiah Yeshua to all generations forever and
 ever. Amein.

Footnotes:
[1] {3:15} earth