[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul's Letter to Titus, Chapter 3

   {3:1} Remind them to be in subjection to rulers and to authorities,
 to be obedient, to be ready for every good work, {3:2} to speak evil
 of no one, not to be contentious, to be gentle, showing all humility
 toward all men. {3:3} For we were also once foolish, disobedient,
 deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and
 envy, hateful, and hating one another. {3:4} But when the kindness of
 God our Savior and his love toward mankind appeared, {3:5} not by
 works of righteousness, which we did ourselves, but according to his
 mercy, he saved us, through the mikveh of rebirth and renewing by the
 Holy Spirit, {3:6} whom he poured out on us richly, through Yeshua the
 Messiah our Savior; {3:7} that, being justified by his grace, we might
 be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. {3:8} This saying
 is faithful, and concerning these things I desire that you affirm
 confidently, so that those who have believed God may be careful to
 maintain good works. These things are good and profitable to men;
 {3:9} but shun foolish questionings, genealogies, strife, and disputes
 about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. {3:10} Avoid a
 factious man after a first and second warning; {3:11} knowing that
 such a one is perverted, and sins, being self-condemned.

   {3:12} When I send Artemas to you, or Tychicus, be diligent to come
 to me to Nicopolis, for I have determined to winter there. {3:13} Send
 Zenas, the Torah scholar, and Apollos on their journey speedily, that
 nothing may be lacking for them. {3:14} Let our people also learn to
 maintain good works for necessary uses, that they may not be
 unfruitful.

   {3:15} All who are with me greet you. Greet those who love us in
 faith. Grace be with you all. Amen.

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.