[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Paul's First Letter to the Corinthians, Chapter 5

   {5:1} It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among
 you, and such sexual immorality as is not even named among the
 Gentiles, that one has his father's wife. {5:2} You are puffed up, and
 didn't rather mourn, that he who had done this deed might be removed
 from among you. {5:3} For I most certainly, as being absent in body
 but present in spirit, have already, as though I were present, judged
 him who has done this thing. {5:4} In the name of our Lord Yeshua the
 Messiah, you being gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of
 our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, {5:5} are to deliver such a one to Satan
 for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the
 day of the Lord Yeshua.

   {5:6} Your boasting is not good. Don't you know that a little yeast
 leavens the whole lump? {5:7} Purge out the old yeast, that you may be
 a new lump, even as you are unleavened. For indeed Messiah, our
 Passover, has been sacrificed in our place. {5:8} Therefore let us
 keep the feast, not with old yeast, neither with the yeast of malice
 and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
 {5:9} I wrote to you in my letter to have no company with sexual
 sinners; {5:10} yet not at all meaning with the sexual sinners of this
 world, or with the covetous and extortioners, or with idolaters; for
 then you would have to leave the world. {5:11} But as it is, I wrote
 to you not to associate with anyone who is called a brother who is a
 sexual sinner, or covetous, or an idolater, or a slanderer, or a
 drunkard, or an extortioner. Don't even eat with such a person. {5:12}
 For what have I to do with also judging those who are outside? Don't
 you judge those who are within? {5:13} But those who are outside, God
 judges. "Put away the wicked man from among yourselves."[1]

Footnotes:
[1] {5:13} Deuteronomy 17:7; 19:19; 21:21; 22:21; 24:7

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.