arch...@jab.org

Paul's Letter to the Romans, Chapter 5

   {5:1} Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with God
 through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah; {5:2} through whom we also have
 our access by faith into this grace in which we stand. We rejoice in
 hope of the glory of God. {5:3} Not only this, but we also rejoice in
 our sufferings, knowing that suffering works perseverance; {5:4} and
 perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope: {5:5} and
 hope doesn't disappoint us, because God's love has been poured out
 into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us. {5:6} For
 while we were yet weak, at the right time Messiah died for the
 ungodly. {5:7} For one will hardly die for a righteous man. Yet
 perhaps for a righteous person someone would even dare to die. {5:8}
 But God commends his own love toward us, in that while we were yet
 sinners, Messiah died for us.

   {5:9} Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we will be
 saved from God's wrath through him. {5:10} For if, while we were
 enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much
 more, being reconciled, we will be saved by his life.

   {5:11} Not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord
 Yeshua the Messiah, through whom we have now received the
 reconciliation. {5:12} Therefore as sin entered into the world through
 one man, and death through sin; and so death passed to all men,
 because all sinned. {5:13} For until the law, sin was in the world;
 but sin is not charged when there is no law. {5:14} Nevertheless death
 reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those whose sins weren't like
 Adam's disobedience, who is a foreshadowing of him who was to come.
 {5:15} But the free gift isn't like the trespass. For if by the
 trespass of the one the many died, much more did the grace of God, and
 the gift by the grace of the one man, Yeshua the Messiah, abound to
 the many. {5:16} The gift is not as through one who sinned: for the
 judgment came by one to condemnation, but the free gift came of many
 trespasses to justification. {5:17} For if by the trespass of the one,
 death reigned through the one; so much more will those who receive the
 abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life
 through the one, Yeshua the Messiah. {5:18} So then as through one
 trespass, all men were condemned; even so through one act of
 righteousness, all men were justified to life. {5:19} For as through
 the one man's disobedience many were made sinners, even so through the
 obedience of the one, many will be made righteous. {5:20} The law came
 in besides, that the trespass might abound; but where sin abounded,
 grace abounded more exceedingly; {5:21} that as sin reigned in death,
 even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life
 through Yeshua the Messiah our Lord.

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.