Deuteronomy, starting at chapter 34

   {34:1} Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the
 top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. The LORD showed him all
 the land of Gilead, to Dan, {34:2} and all Naphtali, and the land of
 Ephraim and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, to the hinder sea,
 {34:3} and the South, and the Plain of the valley of Jericho the city
 of palm trees, to Zoar. {34:4} The LORD said to him, "This is the land
 which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, 'I will give
 it to your seed.' I have caused you to see it with your eyes, but you
 shall not go over there."

   {34:5} So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of
 Moab, according to the word of the LORD. {34:6} He buried him in the
 valley in the land of Moab over against Beth Peor: but no man knows of
 his tomb to this day. {34:7} Moses was one hundred twenty years old
 when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.
 {34:8} The children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab
 thirty days: so the days of weeping in the mourning for Moses were
 ended. {34:9} Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom;
 for Moses had laid his hands on him: and the children of Israel
 listened to him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses. {34:10} There
 has not arisen a prophet since in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD
 knew face to face, {34:11} in all the signs and the wonders, which the
 LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh, and to all his
 servants, and to all his land, {34:12} and in all the mighty hand, and
 in all the great terror, which Moses worked in the sight of all Israel.

The World English Bible: Messianic Edition is in the Public Domain.
This translation is also known as the Hebrew Names Version. "World
English Bible," "World English Bible: Messianic Edition," and "World
English Bible" are trademarks of Rainbow Missions, Inc., and may only
be used as names for the Bible translations so named and distributed by
Rainbow Missions, Inc., and faithful copies thereof. Typo reports are
welcome at http://eBible.org/cgi-bin/comment.cgi. Please see
http://HNVBible.org for updates.