Shalom!

The WEB:ME daily Bible reading mailing list has been paused until further
notice, due to delays in getting the software that converts the master copy
into the daily Bible readings rewritten. This has prevented the mailings from
benefiting from the latest language updates in the Old Covenant.

For now, we recommend that you do your daily Bible reading another way. One way
is to use the web site, http://eBible.org/webme/. Another way is to use the
WEBME module for Xiphos for Windows or Linux, PocketSword for iOS, or And Bible
for Android. See http://CrossWire.org for more about those. Of course, a paper
Bible would work, too.

We are currently evaluating how or if an email list like this one fits into our
plans. Now would be a good time to let us know if you have any comments about
that.

http://groups.google.com/group/web-me) are still in operation if you want to
keep up with progress in the World English Bible project (including the World
English Bible: Messianic Edition and the World English Bible: British Edition).

Thank you.
Michael
http://MLJohnson.org