I have an existing Hobo app that I started with 0.7.5.

So, I installed the 0.7.99.1 gem, and nothing broke...

Then I removed the vendor/plugin/Hobo directory, and... it breaks.  It
looks like it can't find hobo.

Shouldn't it find the gem if the plugin is missing?

gem -v: 1.2.0
rails -v: 2.1.0
ruby -v: 1.8.6 PL 111

** Starting Mongrel listening at 127.0.0.1:3000
** Starting Rails with development environment...
Exiting
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/
dependencies.rb:266:in `load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant
Hobo (NameError)
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:453:in `const_missing'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:465:in `const_missing'
        from C:/Users/sdebaun/Documents/isl/config/routes.rb:14
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.0.2/lib/
action_controller/routing.rb:1250:in `draw'
        from C:/Users/sdebaun/Documents/isl/config/routes.rb:1
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:489:in `load'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:489:in `load'
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/
active_support/dependencies.rb:342:in `new_constants_in'
         ... 37 levels...
        from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27:in
`require'
        from ./script/server:3
        from -e:2:in `load'
        from -e:2

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to