To be more precise:

This diff happened after some playing around with the app.
Some time later (after changing some stuff for testing, and changing
it back afterwards by git co'ing to where I was before) it changed
back (using the exact same version).
That made me loose my 'new story' link.
I started looking into permissions but couldn't find the cause, but
while switching back and forward between different users and
restarting the server a few times, I noticed the auto/rapid pages
changed from time to time, which caused the error.
Also the field-list fields in forms.dryml seems so change field order
from time to time.


On 2 sep, 12:26, Mathijs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While running through the agility tutorial with current master
> 64a2f1e048208a9ee044cead14fa2dd5784364ae
> I found that the pages that get generated by dryml generator change by
> themselves sometimes.
> Most of the time this happens when using the user-switcher in
> development mode.
>
> I hope this remains readable:
> @@ -299,9 +299,9 @@
>        <section param="content-body">
>          <field-list fields="email_address" param/>
>          <section param="collection-section">
> -          <h3 param="collection-heading">Project Memberships</h3>
> +          <h3 param="collection-heading">Task Assignments</h3>
>
> -          <collection:project_memberships param/>
> +          <collection:task_assignments param/>
>          </section>
>        </section>
>      </content:>
> @@ -519,9 +519,11 @@
>
>        <section param="content-body">
>          <section param="collection-section">
> -          <h3 param="collection-heading">Memberships</h3>
> +          <h3 param="collection-heading">Stories</h3>
>
> -          <collection:memberships param/>
> +          <collection:stories param/>
> +
> +          <a:stories action="new" if="&can_create?" param="new-
> link">New Story</a>
>          </section>
>        </section>
>      </content:>
>
> It seems hobo is having trouble choosing the primary collection.
> I didn't look into it atm since the generator stuff is quite new for
> me.
> I really like it though, it's a lot clearer what params are available
> and what to override.
>
> Mathijs
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to