Hi Tomas

If you're very new to all this you might do better to work through  
some of the Rails tutorials that are out there.  There are some great  
beginner tutorials and it will be less pain in the long run to get the  
hang of the basics. If you've got 2/3 hours and $18 to spare, the  
"Rails 2 from scratch" screencasts, from peepcode, look very good.

Tom


On 5 Sep 2008, at 01:29, tsr wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I've just found hobo, and I really like what I see, the fast
> prototyping is really neat :)
>
> (I've also just decided to step into the world of ruby (on rails) so
> my problem might be ruby, ror or hobo reltated I'm sorry I can't tell
> - yet)
>
> So, anyway, I'm setting up a small application to deal with recipies
> and fiddling with the relationships of the tables suddenly I got the
> following error (unfortunately this comes from the console after I
> tried to restart Webrick, I lost the good looking one that ror
> generates):
>
> /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.1.0/lib/active_support/
> dependencies.rb:492:in `const_missing': uninitialized constant
> IngredientsInRecipy::Ingredients (NameError)
>
> My questions:
> - is this fixable? For me, considering my shallow understanding of
> ruby/ror/hobo
> - if it isn't can I take the model (that I think I've finally nailed,
> looking at schema.rb), create a new project and overwrite that
> schema.rb-file?
>
> Thanks for your time, Tomas
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to