On Sep 17, 2:30 pm, Dave Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At the Markdown / Textile section at the end of Part-5, I get the
> following error if I use Markdown
>
> 'A copy of HoboFields::MarkdownString has been removed from the module
> tree but is still active!'

When I have found similar problems (s/MarkdownString/Bundle/) I was
able to fix it by editing environment.rb. I added 'hobo' in the
relevant plugin/gem section. This fixed a problem where rails unloaded
things while in development mode (but did not unload in production).

>
> Textile works, but the rendering is a bit ordinary...
> The following
>
> h2. Header Test.
>
> p. Paragraph Test.
>
> * one
> * two
> * three
>
> seems to ignore the p.  ( even if I leave off the p. which is the
> default for text with no formatting )
> ( This small textile test renders fine here:  
> http://textile.thresholdstate.com/
> )
>
> cheers, Dave Porter
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to