On Oct 8, 3:47 pm, ara_vartanian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess I'm a little puzzled as to how form tags work in dryml.

Personally, I found the entirety of dryml somewhat confusing at
first. :) Here's what I've been doing when I run into problems like
that:

1) I create two copies of the form on the same page: one using dryml
and one using ERB.

2) I look at the rendered page source to see where things differ from
what I would expect.

3) I pulled down a copy of the Hobo source.

3) I start following the trail of dryml tags through the taglib source
code.

It's a slow process and somewhat of a pain, but it's been educational
and usually helps me. YMMV.

-VegHead

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to