oops, Thanks.

On Jan 30, 1:23 am, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote:
> Assuming you're talking about the table header, it's name-heading,
> i.e. <price-heading:>
>
> On Jan 29, 3:59 pm, isaac <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I know it's been asked before, but I'm bringing this again in case
> > anything changed..
> > is there a way of changing the labels in table-plus? from what I
> > understood , from the "taglib" section of hobocentral.net it could be
> > done..:
>
> >     <table-plus fields="this, price, category">
> >       <price-label:>Price in Hebrew</price-label:>
> >       <category-lable:>Category in Hebrew</category-label:>
> >     </table-plus>
>
> > it doesn't work, if anyone knows what have I done wrong..
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to