I'm trying to set up a RESTful API for a DHTML app to call but, yeah,
I can think of a number of reasons to want cleaner URLs.  This
describes a way of doing it in plain Rails.  It doesn't sound too bad.

   http://railsforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=23209

Solars mentioned to_param... If Hobo uses that, then this task should
be pretty straightforward.  I'll have to experiment further.

I was just hoping someone had already done it with Hobo and could
share their thoughts.


On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 2:54 PM, Tiago Franco <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Yep. That would be nice for SEO optimization.
>
> TF
>
> On Feb 17, 10:17 pm, Scott Bronson <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Right now Hobo uses "2-model-title" to link to models.  Is there any
>> way to get rid of the "2" surrogate key?
>>
>> I'd like the URLs for my models to look like:
>>
>>      http://localhost:3000/preferences/My+pref+name
>>
>> Hopefully Hobo allows for something like this?
>>
>>     - Scott
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to