Thanks Geoff, I'll take a look

Tom

On 25 Feb 2009, at 09:01, geoffd123 wrote:

>
> Hi
>
> Not sure where else to report this.
>
> When I log in and click on the 'account' link on the cookbook site, I
> get the standard side bar etc, but the content just has 'geoffd' and a
> save button.  I did expect something like a field to change my email
> address, password etc.
>
> As there is no 'cancel' button I clicked on save and it gave me the
> standard 'Something has gone wrong screen'.
>
> What I was trying to do was to update my info so that my Gravtar
> picture gets displayed.
>
> Any ideas what might be wrong?
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
>
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to