I'm trying to build a shopping cart in my app and I'm tripping
somewhere when I'm trying to make the "Amount" part of the cart
editable.

this is my _cart_item.dryml:
<repeat with="&@cart.cart_items">
    <tr>
      <td><editor with="&this.amount"/></td><td>&times</td>
      <td><view with="&this.price"/> ש"ח</td>
      <td><view with="&this.product.name"/></td>
    </tr>
</repeat>

and this is what i get in return:

undefined method `editable_by?' for 1:Fixnum

around line 3:

1: <repeat with="&@cart.cart_items">
2:     <tr>
3:       <td><editor with="&this.amount"/></td><td>&times</td>
4:       <td><view with="&this.price"/> ש"ח</td>
5:       <td><view with="&this.product.name"/></td>
6:     </tr>

application trace:

/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.8/lib/hobo/
hobo_helper.rb:253:in `can_edit?'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/taglibs/rapid_editing.dryml:10:in `editor'
/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.8/lib/hobo/dryml/
template_environment.rb:326:in `_tag_context'
/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.8/lib/hobo/dryml/
template_environment.rb:267:in `new_object_context'
/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.8/lib/hobo/dryml/
template_environment.rb:248:in `new_context'
/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.3.2/lib/
action_view/helpers/capture_helper.rb:129:in `with_output_buffer'
/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.8/lib/hobo/dryml/
template_environment.rb:248:in `new_context'
/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.8/lib/hobo/dryml/
template_environment.rb:255:in `new_object_context'
/Users/isaacshoghat/.gem/ruby/1.8/gems/hobo-0.8.8/lib/hobo/dryml/
template_environment.rb:326:in `_tag_context'
vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/taglibs/rapid_editing.dryml:9:in `editor'
app/views/products/_cart_item.dryml:3:in `render_page'
app/views/products/_cart_item.dryml:1:in `render_page'
app/views/products/_cart_item.dryml:1:in `render_page'
app/views/products/_cart_item.dryml:1:in `render_page'
app/views/products/_cart.dryml:7:in `render_page'
app/views/products/_cart.dryml:6:in `render_page'
app/views/products/_cart.dryml:6:in `render_page'
app/views/products/_cart.dryml:1:in `render_page'
app/views/products/index.dryml:67:in `cart_part'
app/views/products/index.dryml:66:in `cart_part'
app/views/products/index.dryml:66:in `index_page__for_product'
app/views/products/index.dryml:66:in `index_page__for_product'
app/views/products/index.dryml:60:in `index_page__for_product'
app/views/products/index.dryml:60:in `index_page__for_product'
app/views/products/index.dryml:55:in `index_page__for_product'
app/views/taglibs/themes/clean/clean.dryml:2:in `page'
app/views/taglibs/themes/clean/clean.dryml:1:in `page'
app/views/products/index.dryml:53:in `index_page__for_product'
app/views/products/index.dryml:52:in `index_page__for_product'
app/views/products/index.dryml:1:in `render_page'
app/views/products/index.dryml:1:in `render_page'

what am I doing wrong?


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to