Hi everyone,

I am having an issue viewing a Hobo app in IE6, basically the Log In and
Account links are not showing up.  ( Everything works fine in IE7+/FF ).  To
correct this, I need to move the account links down so that they are below
the Application Name and icon.  To do this, I was thinking of modifying the
<pages> tag ( if there is a better way please let me know )

However, the only way I can modify the pages tag is to edit the
/vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/taglibs/rapid_pages.dryml file which I'd rather
not do.  I though that If I copied the pages tag definition to
application.dryml and edited it there, the app would pick up the changes but
it seems to be ignoring the page tag definition in application.dryml and
always using the one in /vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/taglibs/rapid_pages.dryml
.

So, a couple of questions:
1) am I going about things the correct way?
2) and if I am, is the only way for me to get this to work is to edit
the /vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/taglibs/rapid_pages.dryml
? have i discovered a bug since I thought that everything in
application.dryml would override other definitions.

Thanks
Venka

-- 
Venka Ashtakala, B.Eng, G.C. Eng
Venka Ashtakala & Associates
Software Development Consultants
Office:  +1-703-596-0287
Fax:     +1-815-550-1356
Mobile: +91 9886304317
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to