so far so good.  is there a syntax guide for adding non-default
indexes?  oh, I like the summary page too

On Oct 29, 4:51 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> I've merged Matt Jones' indexgen branch into edge.   Here's the latest
> update Matt sent to the list, I believe it's still accurate:
>
> It's ready to at least have people try it out; I still need to
> figure
> out a good way to warn people if the automatic index names are too
> long (limits vary by DB - MySQL and SQL Server limit to 64 chars,
> and
> Oracle limits to 30 (!) chars). But I'd like to see if it even
> *works*
> against the other adapters first, given that each has their own way
> to
> extract the indexes from the DB.
>
> I developed against MySQL, so that's covered. I can check on SQLite3
> pretty quickly. But I don't have time and/or resources to try
> Postgres, Oracle, or SQL Server. Extra credit for anybody who tries
> it
> on JRuby - haven't even peeked under the hood of the JDBC stuff to
> see
> if it might work.
>
> cheers,
> Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to