All,

I just passed on a few minimum requirements to Bryan from the top of
my head, but there is room for great things here.  He also enhanced
the RailRoad plugin so that you can generate an ERD!

I requested that because I have always been database-centric and we
always started with data modeling (e.g., ERwin).  Then we built the
app.

We recently got a small contract for Tandberg (now part of Cisco) for
a grants management app.  Rizwan wanted to start with the model.  I
told him to try to change his paradigm, do it the Hobo way, and we
would print his ER diagram later.:-)

IMHO there are some VERY simple things that can win over a CIO or
project manager, like the automated documentation feature and ER
diagram generator.


Thoughts?

-Owen
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to