Ronny,

A localization tutorial would be great!  Take a look at the "Word"
version on Lighthouse for a sample:

https://barquin.lighthouseapp.com/projects/22582-rapid-rails-with-hobo

..but I'll work on the final formatting.  So far I have styles set up
for:

Body
file names
hobo commands
Code/DRYML

I'll leave the length up to you...whatever you think it will take to
be useful to others.

Thanks,

Owen

On Oct 30, 8:31 pm, Spiralis <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I guess the book might do with a tutorial on how to localize a hobo
> application (using the latest version of hobo which includes i18n
> support) ?
>
> Tell me how you want it to be made and formatted, and a preferable
> length (if any), and I'll be happy to write it up.
>
> ~Ronny
>
> On Oct 28, 1:07 pm, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >http://barquinagility.wordpress.com/2009/10/28/updated-draft-of-rapid...
>
> > I also opened a public Lighthouse project to posts edit/comments/
> > suggestions;
>
> >https://barquin.lighthouseapp.com/projects/22582-rapid-rails-with-hobo/
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to