I'd like to use cucumber/webrat in specifying and testing my
application. However, in my tests I have found that Hobo does not by
default generate sufficient id-attributes into the HTML elements so I
could refer to them in my cucumber/webrat steps.

Now, there are of course workarounds. For example webrat has a couple
of months ago added support to referring to CSS elements in some of
the directives, but that coverage is not quite sufficient. For
example, I can use the CSS class to match when it comes to links, but
not when it comes to buttons.

And of course I could manually specify whatever id attributes I want
in my DRYML.

However, before I develop a further strategy, I'd like to ask whether
there is a specific philosophy in Hobo regarding the generation and
use of id attributes?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to