Yes but this wasn't as helpful as I hoped it would be.

What is meant by they are in the <page> tag?

Thanks for your time,
Christian

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hve you seen this recipe?
>
> http://cookbook.hobocentral.net/recipes/11-replicate-the-look-and-feel-of
>
>
> On Oct 15, 12:57 pm, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote:
> > It's not specifically documented to my knowledge, but the pieces you
> > are talking about are all in the <page> tag.  You probably want to
> > start with overriding/extending that to get your html matching what
> > you're after.  The rest should be action/model specific and css.
> >
> > On Oct 14, 8:30 pm, upisdown <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> >
> > >    I am have been having a wonderfully productive time working with
> > > hobo and rails. I however have run into a wall. I am trying to take a
> > > hobo application I built and theme it with a design someone gave me.
> >
> > >   The specific issue that I am running into is that I seem to be
> > > unable to move around specific objects ( search, sign up, menu, etc )
> > > of the layout. I have found the ability to move the entire page-header
> > > within the clean.css file however I am unable to make clean specific
> > > changes. I can still move around the menu but only relative to the
> > > page-header container or absolutely to the page.
> >
> > > I would like to know where to look for the vocabularly to call in
> > > login/logout, search etc pieces into my own layout and put them
> > > exactly in which containers I want them to be in so that I can use
> > > DRYML code to make specific.
> >
> > > If this issue is already documented please give me a link.
> >
> >
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to