On May 25, 2010, at 8:26 PM, Dean wrote:

On May 26, 3:04 am, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote:
I don't know if there's the equivalent baked in for lifecycles in auto
actions.  I'm pretty sure there are not.  You can manually add the
routes/controller actions if you need that pattern.

There is 'auto_action :lifecycle' but not
'auto_action_for :sites, :lifecycle'

True - you appear to have found a missing feature. :)

I can see a definite use case for adding the ability to have creator actions defined on a parent object - could you open a ticket on Lighthouse so nobody forgets?

Thanks,

--Matt Jones

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to