Hi, I'm new to Hobo, and I'm having some problems getting it up and
running.
Using Hobo 1.3.0.pre17 and Rails 3.0.3, I'm facing the problem where
the hobo g setup_wizard command does not seem to generate the default
User model at all.
At the part where it prompts to configure the user resource, it does
not seem to generate any files:
User Resource
Choose a name for the user resource [<enter>=user|<custom_name>]:
=> "user"
then at the DB Migration stage, it returns the following error:
DB Migration
Initial Migration: [s]kip, [g]enerate migration file only, generate
and [m]igrate [s|g|m]: m
=> "m"
Migrating...
rake db:setup
rake aborted!
uninitialized constant User
(See full trace by running task with --trace)
Database and models match -- nothing to change
I apologize if this has been addressed before, but I'm rather lost
here as to what the problem may be. Thanks in advance for any help.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.