Hi All!

I have a simple line in two different apps:

<select-menu options = "&@contacts" name='new_contact' />

in one app, the menu list contains only the array contents from @contacts, which is what I want. In the other app, the first line of the menu list is "Entire Site". This is followed by the same contents from @contacts as in the other app. "Entire Site" makes no sense in the context in which the select-menu appears.

I have tried many things to get rid of the "Entire Site" line, such as first-option="" first-value="", strings that evaluate to nil, silliness like first-value="Hello" first-option="World", but nothing seems to work.

According to the docs, using the "Hello" and "World" strings should have changed the first line to "Hello", but it didn't. It looks like it would behave if I could get first-option to evaluate to nil, so I added <% first_option=nil %> just before the select-menu line but that didn't work either.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Don Z.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to