It certainly seems possible.

pseudo code alert.

<def tag="tabs">
  <set-scoped tabs="&[]">
    <ul param="default"/>
    <repeat with="&scope.tabs">
        <div .../>
    </repeat>
   </set-scoped>
</def>

<def tag="tab" attrs="label">
  <% die if scoped.tabs.nil?
        scope.tabs << [label, parameters.default] %>
  <div>
    <%= parameters.default %>
  </div>
</def>

I think you've figured out all of this except for the
"parameters.default" part which is what I think you were asking for.

cheers,
Bryan


On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 2:33 PM, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote:
> Not exactly the most descriptive but maybe an example will help.
>
> <div id="wrapper">
>   <ul>
>     <li><a href="#item1">Item 1 label</li>
>     ...
>   </ul>
>   <div id="item1">Item 1 text</div>
>   <div id="item2">Item 2 text</div>
>   ...
> </div>
>
> Ideally, I'd like to be able to define a tag such that use becomes:
>
> <tabs>
>   <tab label="Item 1 label">Item 1 text</tab>
>   <tab label="Item 2 label">Item 2 text</tab>
>   ...
> </tabs>
>
> With the label attributes being used up in the <li> to create the labels.
> Unfortunately I can't see a way to do that, unless it's possible to store
> the value of a parameter, remove it from it's current placement and reuse it
> later.  Then it might be doable with scoped variables.
>
> Any suggestions?  I know I could manually add the separate headers but I'd
> like to be able have a clean (re)usable end product.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hobousers/-/tr9nm0otPPkJ.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to