If you chose invitation only on the wizard, the only thing you need to do 
is make sure the email settings are correct.  For how to do that, check on 
the rails docs for whatever rails version you're using.

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:36:05 PM UTC-6, jhstephenson wrote:
>
> I know I am missing something here, but I can't find it.
>
> What do I have to do to get the User Invitations working? In the tutorial 
> it says it will be discussed later, but I don't see where.
>
> Jim
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hobousers/-/uik6wDA9ZWAJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to