One of the many nice consequences of our move to Bootstrap. : -)

Thanks for that, Ignacio.

-Owen

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Ignacio Huerta <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> What you are describing doesn't look like a multipage form exactly to me,
> more like one page with tabs to group form fields. Hobo 2.0 uses bootstrap
> by default, have you tried with the Tab plugin?
>
> More info here: 
> http://twitter.github.io/**bootstrap/javascript.html#tabs<http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/javascript.html#tabs>
>
> I also suggest using "sortable-input-many". I have never used it but it
> looks like the right tag for your needs.
>
> Regards,
> Ignacio
>
> El 23/04/13 14:32, Carsten Czichos escribió:
>
>  Hi Group !
>>
>> I have a model that has a couple of fields and three "to-many
>> associations".
>>
>> I want to create a multi-page form that consists of three pages. In the
>> upper part I want to show the same fields on all three pages, in the
>> lower part I want to show the three "to-many associations" in a tabbed
>> section with three tabs - each with a list for one association. Each
>> list should "act-as-list" so it can be reordered by drag and drop.
>>
>> I didn't find any hints about "multipage forms / tabbed layouts" in the
>> documentation.
>>
>> Have I missed something?
>>
>> Any help would be greatly appreciated !!!
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Carsten
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Hobo Users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>> an email to 
>> hobousers+unsubscribe@**googlegroups.com<hobousers%[email protected]>
>> .
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/**group/hobousers?hl=en<http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en>
>> .
>> For more options, visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
>> .
>>
>>
>>
> --
> Ignacio Huerta Arteche
> http://www.ihuerta.net
> Teléfono: 0034 645 70 77 35
> Email realizado con software libre
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to 
> hobousers+unsubscribe@**googlegroups.com<hobousers%[email protected]>
> .
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/**group/hobousers?hl=en<http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en>
> .
> For more options, visit 
> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
> .
>
>
>


-- 
-Owen

*

Owen Dall

Vice President | Chief Technology Officer

Barquin International

www.barquin.com

Office: 202.296.7147 | Mobile: tel:410.991.0811

Fax: 202.296.8903 | email: [email protected]
*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to