I'm back on HOL after more than a decade-long hiatus.  How it's improved!

I never thought I would want to take issue after just a few hours of use:

In relationTheory, StrongOrder is defined as:

    |- ∀Z. StrongOrder Z ⇔ irreflexive Z ∧ antisymmetric Z ∧ transitive Z

However, the term ``antisymmetric Z`` is redundant by:

    |- ∀Z. transitive Z ∧ irreflexive Z ⇒ antisymmetric Z

So the definition would better correspond to the theorem:

    |- ∀Z. StrongOrder Z ⇔ irreflexive Z ∧ transitive Z

Paul