There was a bug in the previous version of the HOL-Omega system which
prevented it from building with Poly/ML 5.5, the current version of Poly/ML.

This has been fixed and posted to the public repository for HOL-Omega, and
the current version should build correctly. If anyone has tried building
HOL-Omega and been frustrated, please try again with this new version of
HOL-Omega.

Many thanks to Robert Solovay for reporting this bug.

Sincerely,

Peter V. Homeier