Hi, I am fairly new to HOL Light and OCaml. I'm unable to find a proof for
Pierce's law in HOL Light. Could you provide me with a proof for it?

Also, I was trying to prove a simple goal
# e (INTRO_TAC "!p q r; p | q r");;

but I keep getting the error 'Unbound value INTRO_TAC"

I would really appreciate it if someone could clarify my doubts. Looking
forward to your response eagerly.

Thanks and Regards
Shruti