Dear Colleague,
we extended the submission deadline for our Project Showcase at STAF'15 to May
17th, 2015 - http://www.disim.univaq.it/staf2015/projects-showcase/.

The success of the showcase depends on the submissions we receive, and you
might be a very important part of this endeavour.

We would really appreciate if you could contribute with a paper towards making
the project showcase a successful event!

Please, let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
- Marco, Tom, Andrey, Massimo, Alexander