I think that function is DB.find (PolyML and therefore HOL4 has separate
namespaces due to the module system).

 You can ask the help system about it:

   help "find";

which will bring up a menu listing all structures known to the help system
that have a "find" function in their signature. As follows:

h> elp "find";

    |   1 | val  PIntMap.find                        |
    |   2 | val  LVTermNet.find                      |
    |   3 | val  Redblackmap.find                    |
    |   4 | val  KernelSig.find                      |
    |   5 | val  Redblackset.find                    |
    |   6 | val  Intset.find                         |
    |   7 | val  TypeNet.find                        |
    |   8 | val  DB.find                             |
    |   9 | val  mlibPatricia.find                   |
    |  10 | HOL DB.find (help/Docfiles/DB.find.adoc) |
    |  11 | val  mlibSolver.find                     |

Choose number to browse, or quit: 10

+ find                                                              (DB)
+ find : string -> data list
+
+ SYNOPSIS
+ Search for theory element by name fragment.
+