Dear Hugo Herbelin,

Thank you very much for your email, including your kind efforts to begin a
formalization of Andrews' counterexample to functional extensionality in
Henkin's notion of general model for Church's theory of types within the Coq
software.

I apologize for the delay in answering. The email exchange with other
scientists is quite time consuming. As they wrote earlier, I felt the need to
answer them first, too. And I replied to an email of Peter Andrews I received
just a few days ago.

For now, I have updated my overview at
        http://doi.org/10.4444/100.111
in order to clearly distinguish between approaches that rely on the
Curry-Howard isomorphism, and those that do not.

An adequate answer to the many arguments you gave will require some more time.
Thank you very much for your patience in advance.

Kind regards,

Ken Kubota

Ken Kubota
http://doi.org/10.4444/100