Hi… thanks, but it doesn’t work in HOL K11 final (where PAT_X_ASSUM is not
defined):

       HOL-4 [Kananaskis 11 (expknl, built Tue Mar 07 09:23:36 2017)]

       For introductory HOL help, type: help "hol";
       To exit type <Control>-D
> val PAT_X_ASSUM = if Globals.version < 12 then PAT_ASSUM else PAT_X_ASSUM;
poly: : error: Value or constructor (PAT_X_ASSUM) has not been declared
Found near if Globals.version < 12 then PAT_ASSUM else PAT_X_ASSUM
Static Errors