Hi Liu,

I don't know EXTENCE_TAC. I would have used EXISTS_TAC. This shound not
depend on whether "a" is a record type or not. So something like:

Q.EXISTS_TAC `EL n A`

It might be worth looking at REFINE_TAC to partially instantiate the
record and quantifier heuristics (QI_ss) to split the quantifier
automatically and introduce a record.

Cheers

Thomas