Dear Thierry,

I am thrilled seeing a Q0 implementation in the Metamath logical framework.
Some people at the HOL mailing list will be interested in this, too, so let me
copy to this list.

Unfortunately, I’m busy with my own projects and unable to get into
the details of Metamath currently, which seems very interesting.

However, it might help to have formalizations of the proofs at hand.
For example, Andrews’ theorems 5205, 5210, 5211, and 5212,
which you seem to have proven, are all formalized in the
R0 implementation:
        http://doi.org/10.4444/100.10.3

To create an HTML file for the proof of Andrews' Theorem 5211 (T & T = T)
implemented in file 'A5211.r0.txt', run
    make A5211.r0.out.html
To create and automatically open the HTML file (Mac only), enter
    make A5211.r0.out.html && open -a Finder $_

To create a PDF file for the proof of Andrews' Theorem 5211 (T & T = T)
implemented in file 'A5211.r0.txt', run
    make A5211.r0.out.pdf
To create and automatically open the PDF file (Mac only), enter
    make A5211.r0.out.pdf && open -a Finder $_
PDF creation requires installation of LaTeX and pandoc.

More details can be found at
        http://www.owlofminerva.net/files/README.txt

Best regards,

Ken Kubota