Mark and I would appreciate advance volunteers for the rĂ´les of Jabber Relay
and Note Taker(s) for tomorrow's WG session.  Time is short during the session
and we'd rather avoid that awkward silence as everyone tries to avoid catching
our eye if we have to ask for volunteers during the session itself!

For the notes we propose to use the new Etherpad collaborative editing just
added to the Tools website - available at
<http://tools.ietf.org/wg/homenet/minutes>.  It looks fun - please volunteer to
try it!

For the jabber room I use the term _relay_ to emphasise that all that is needed
is someone to:

a) pass comments from the jabber room back to the session

b) keep the jabber room updated on who is speaking and what slide they're on,
since that's not always obvious from the audio

For those in the jabber room please _explicitly_ state whether you want a
comment to be made on your behalf at the mic!

thanks,

Ray and Mark