On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Lorenzo Colitti <lore...@google.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 09:42, Brian E Carpenter
> <brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If homenet is going to support arbitrary self-configuring topologies,
>> and pervasive legacy IPv4 is required, we'd surely end up recommending
>> NAT444-within-the-home as the only remotely practicable approach.
>
> Hans from D-Link suggests that another option is simply to bridge IPv4
> packets and route IPv6 packets.

To be very honest, if you have two D-Link router at home, you put one
after another, it won't work today. I believe the problem is quite
general a case to many NAT boxes today since they all share
192.168.0.0/24 or 192.168.1.0/24.  So what I told Lorenzo is that, in
that case I would like to disable NAT and route IPv6.

Regards,
Hans