> "Similarly, a wired broadband or 3G/LTE wireless connection to an ISP router
> in the neighborhood has its own authentication and policy enforcement
> happening at L2. "

I'm curious if we want to "assume" a particular type of broadband connection is
in use, or do we want the Homenet solution to be "broadband-agnostic", and
supply a robust solution without any knowledge of ISP/NSP connectivity method?
If we make no assumptions, then our work is harder - if we "assume" certain
types of links in place, then we may or may not fail in certain Homenet
connectivity scenarios where our assumptions are incorrect, but the scope of
our work will be less.

Randy