last call comment to draft-ietf-homenet-arch-07

* Site local address only segments.

 Some sensors do not need global unicast addresses. In many cases,
 they need to connect their controller only.

 If this type of segments are useful, please add this in Section 2.1
 as "site only network". (filtering also support this type of network)

# homenet may be mix of GUA only, SLA only, GUA+SLA.

* Section 3.1.2 Minimize changes to hosts and routers

 In my opinion, changes to routers are easier than changes to hosts.
 I prefer adding such line:
    If we need some changes for routers or hosts,
    choose changes of routers rather than changes of hosts.

* Service Discovery

 Please add references to Service Discovery.

 Are current Service Discoveries implemented as Bonjour, UPnP or
 Service Location Protocol ?

Regards,

--
Kazunori Fujiwara, JPRS/WIDE, fujiw...@jprs.co.jp/fujiw...@wide.ad.jp