From: homenet-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:homenet-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
Outback Dingo
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:46 AM
To: Lorenzo Colitti
Cc: Michael Richardson; homenet@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [homenet] [86all] Bits-N-Bites Lab Open

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Lorenzo Colitti
<lore...@google.com<mailto:lore...@google.com>> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 6:14 AM, Michael Richardson
<mcr+i...@sandelman.ca<mailto:mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>> wrote:
I don't take this to mean that HOMENET and HIPNET are interoperating?

We didn't try that. We expect a contiguous homenet network to work fine behind
a HIPNET (it will just get a prefix via PD and use it), but HIPNET won't be
able to get much of use from a SADR implementation.

Okay, Im familiar with Bufferbloat :) whats HomeNET and HIPNET ?? and who sells
this eRouter platform ?? I need to catch up here.

Mixing and matching devices wil not work.