On 9/10/14 11:51 AM, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2014, Acee Lindem (acee) wrote:
>
>> My point was the even if this draft is accepted by 6MAN, standardized,
>> and even implemented some day, it doesn’t satisfy the HOMENET
>> multi-homed routing requirement.
>
> I don't get it. Could you please be more elaborate?

The 2nd paragraph of Section 4 says:

   The solution should start with the correct configuration of
   the host.  The host should be configured with the next hop addresses
   and the prefixes supported in these next hops.  This way the host
   having received many prefixes will have the correct knowledge in
   selecting the right source address and next hop when sending packets
   to remote destinations.

That sounds like new functionality on the host.  Not sure if that is
what caught Acee's attention, though.

Regards,
Brian