> Op 25 feb. 2015, om 22:00 heeft Mark Townsley <m...@townsley.net> het
> volgende geschreven:
>

>> On Feb 25, 2015, at 9:50 PM, Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>
>> wrote:
>>

>> Ray Hunter <v6...@globis.net> wrote:
>>> I agree that WiFi roaming is a problem that needs addressing in
>>> Homenet.
>>
>> Yes, but can we rule it out of scope for now?
>
> Yes, we can.
>
> I think the WG needs to focus on securing success before taking on wild
> success at this moment in time.

When performance in dual stack networks with multiple WiFi AP's in homes
suffers from homenet protocols, this WG produces dead protocols. I am more
hopeful. I hope we can enable 802.11 fast handover by distributing the required
info. Still open question how to route or bridge over the wired backbone.

Teco