There are lots of questions which we should discuss. To the above question,
easiest case would be that you create a new root CA and re-enrol devices there.
Not perfect, but probably acceptable in a homenet, if the enrolment process is
easy (which I believe we can make it).

Should we set up an informal meeting in Dallas to discuss this? Find a slot
that works for most, a quiet corner, and discuss?

Michael