On 27/03/2015 05:11, Terry Manderson wrote:

> For each
> highly plausible candidate routing protocol, the design team will
> estimate the work needed and the associated timeline to get an
> acceptable, full, standardized solution using each protocol.

I suggest s/work/work and actions/.

Reason: The actions might include a liaison exchange with another
SDO, if it emerged that one of the candidates was not standardised
by the IETF and that it needed an update to its specification.
And the timeline would need to include the estimated time for
that liaison process and the other SDO's latency.

I also suggest that comments in this thread should consist of precise
proposed changes to the draft design team charter, not another run
round the whole discussion loop.

    Brian