Hello everyone,

as announced here is the latest version of HNCP. We would kindly like to
request a WGLC for this as well.
This one also already includes feedback for HNCP we got during the
DNCP-LC, so thanks again for this.

Draft URL: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-05

Notable changes since HNCP-04:

* Renamed "Adjacent Link" to "Common Link".
* Changed single IPv4 uplink election from MUST to MAY.
* Added explicit indication to distinguish (IPv4-)DPs for local
connectivity and ones with uplink connectivity allowing e.g. better
local-only IPv4-connectivity.

Cheers,

Steven, Markus & Pierre